[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available

From: 	Geoff Schecht[SMTP:geoffs-at-onr-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, September 15, 1997 9:12 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available

Yep. I don't have anything older than the V3.0 reader but I've been finding
out from others that the earlier Acrobat readers aren't forward-compatible.
The reader's alway free from Adobe's website so I'd recommend anyone who
gets resoxfmr.PDF (or any other documents that I subsequently post at my
webpage) get the latest Acrobat reader for their particular platform (Win,
Mac, Linux, Unix & maybe other versions are available).

Geoff