[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 14, 1997 9:21 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available

On Thursday, September 11, 1997 9:38 PM Geoff Schecht
[SMTP:geoffs-at-onr-dot-com] wrote;

> Hello All;
>
> A while back there was a thread about the mathematics of TC's. I finally
> scanned in the chapter from that book I mentioned I had and have put the
> PDF file of it on my website (if you can call it that) at:
>
> http://www.onr-dot-com/user/geoffs/geoffs/resoxfmr.pdf

Geoff, I downloaded your "RESOXFRMR.PDF" file from your FTP site, but
I can only see the first two pages, all the rest show up blank. I am
using Adobe Acrobat reader V2.1 is it possible that I need a newer
version?

			       Sincerely

				\\\|///
			       (  -at- -at-  )
			   Alfred A. Skrocki
		  Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
			     .ooo0   0ooo.
			       \_)   (_/