[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Testing

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 14, 1997 3:53 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: New Testing

To: George

We have used it with pole transformers and it develops resonant rise to
around 150 kV with the TC cap being a .05 MFD unit.  The resonant rise in
one case actually sent streamers of sparks over the pole xmfr bushing which
is rated 125 kV BIL.  Caution is advised here -- we don't use this method
at all on our systems.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

EVER