[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Potential Transformer

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 14, 1997 3:41 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Potential Transformer

To: Justin

These units can be run as high as 3.5 kva for short duty cycles.  They are
not current limited like a neon and require some type of current limiting
device in series with either primary lead.  Blown sub-divided stationary
gaps work well as do synchronous RSG's with this type xmfr.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net