[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ~Coil Size

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Monday, September 08, 1997 2:53 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: ~Coil Size

Hello John,

Unfortunately the safety gaps only give an indication of the voltage
the chokes ring up to. I estimate around 25kV, maybe more for that
setting. I'm sure you've posted all this before but what did the
scope show re primary Q? How many non-breakout envelopes? What is the
quality of the discharges like?

Thanks,
Malcolm