[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: primary, secondary spacing

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 07, 1997 4:54 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: primary, secondary spacing

To: Kevin

Greg Leyh's method seems to work best.  He is a regular reader of this list
and you could contact him directly.  John Couture's book, The Tesla
Handbook, is a very good source that describes the exact procedure.  The
procedure takes some measurement and some math combined to achieve the
desired value.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net