[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dimensions, Units, inches, cm.

From: 	bmack[SMTP:bmack-at-frontiernet-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, September 06, 1997 12:42 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Dimensions, Units, inches, cm.

Phil,

Have some coffee and that Foster's induced logic might
not look so good the morning after. The metric system is
an international standard upon which all physics (and coiler
calculations) are based. Why muddy the waters?
Hell, even this "damn Yankee" has converted to metric.

Keep the faith and spare the bottle!

Jim M