[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ~Coil Size

From: 	Dale F. Pfaffle[SMTP:pfaffle-at-tele-net-dot-net]
Sent: 	Friday, September 05, 1997 7:43 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: ~Coil Size

John: Thanks for the information you are giving me. That goes for everyone.
  This TC that gives 42" discharges, is this a 'regular TC' or something
different? Could I then expect something better than 10" sparks from my
3.25x10.5  secondary with a decent size toroid and say a 15kv -at- .06A NST?

Thanks, Dale.