[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: brass spheres

From: 	Edward J. Wingate[SMTP:ewing7-at-frontiernet-dot-net]
Reply To: 	ewing7-at-frontiernet-dot-net
Sent: 	Thursday, September 04, 1997 3:56 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: brass spheres

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Max,

No, there isn't a minimum order and they do take Visa and Mastercard. I
have ordered some of the copper spheres in the past for my Wimshurst
generator and they are well worth the price. I don't know where you are,
but here are the phone numbers for McMaster-Carr sales centers around
the country.

New York City - Philadelphia:
908-329-3200

Atlanta:
404-346-7000

Chicago:
708-833-0300

Los Angeles:
310-692-5911

Just pick the one nearest you. Happy Tesla coil parts hunting!

Safe coiling,

Ed Wingate