[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: brass spheres

From: 	RODERICK MAXWELL[SMTP:tank-at-magnolia-dot-net]
Reply To: 	tank-at-magnolia-dot-net
Sent: 	Thursday, September 04, 1997 10:35 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: brass spheres

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

  Thank you very much for the information! I'm looking for something
small that won't drop the resonant freq. too much. I want to see the
differance in the discharges at higher freq. I also want to see if I can
come in physical contact without getting the tar knocked out of me!

                                Frankensteins Helper
                                        Max