[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New coiler

From: 	bmack[SMTP:bmack-at-frontiernet-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 03, 1997 9:02 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: New coiler

Mike,

Don't get testy, there's enough of that out there in the "real"
world.

Part of the problem as I see it, is where do we begin to help?
This is more of a discussion group for exsisting systems and
advancement of the art.  I don't pretend to know much about
the practical end of coiling, as many others on the list do, but
I can follow the "tech" talk.  For your own safety, I suggest you
study some basic electronic theory. The radio amatuers handbook
is an excellent choice -available at any library.

You  will be able to ask better questions when you understand
what is involved to give an answer.  At very least we would need to
know the values/ratings of your parts!  There's a possibility that you
can't use them.

Tesla coil schematics readily available at various Tesla sites on
the web. The Alta Vista search is the best for obscure stuff like
this.

Keep Smilin'

Jim M