[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Free Glass

From: 	gweaver[SMTP:gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, October 30, 1997 12:55 PM
To: 	Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Free Glass

I have about 15 sheets of glass that I don't want.  I use to use this for
flat plate caps.  Now I have rolled poly caps oil filled that work much better.
The glass measures 25" x 27" and its about 5/32" thick.

A friend has about 600 sheets of this same glass in a barn and he says its
free to anyone that will take it.

Shipping costs will probably be more than the cost of buying new glass but
if someone just happens to driving near me on vacation or a trip and you
want to stop and pick up some glass I will give you all you can haul.

Gary Weaver