[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: magnifier config?

From: 	richard hull[SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, October 28, 1997 3:43 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: magnifier config?

At 12:09 AM 10/28/97 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Build the modest coil first!  Build several different coils first!  The
magnifier is a very special beast and is not a first timers effort.  It is
best built in the 2,000 watt class in its very smallest versions with medium
versions going to 10,000 watts.

The magnfiier is best seen in opertion in Tesla's Colorado Springs notes
(1899 version)  Nolit publishers.  It can be purchased from Twenty first
century books in Breckinridge Co.  If you want to see current magnifiers in
operation check out the photo/image area of the list.  I have written a book
dealing specifically with the magnifier and lots of photos of our current
work with them.  It can be obtained from 21st Century books also or directly
from me.

Richard Hull, TCBOR