Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:53:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Linux dist. research" <diogenes-at-xig-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Tesla List digests available in beta form

Greetings,

I believe that I have gotten digests to work with the tesla list. They are
in beta test right now, meaning that if you wish to be on the digest, you
may have to put up with a little hassle.

Here's how to do it if you want to:

Subscribe to tesla-d by mailing a message to tesla-d-request-at-pupman-dot-com.

Send the word

subscribe

in the main body of the message.  Leave the subject blank or put the word

subscribe

in the subject too.  You should get a confirmation message.  To post a
reply, mail to tesla-at-pupman-dot-com.  Mailing to tesla-d-at-pupman-dot-com will
result in an automatic rejection.

I suggest that you see if the digest is working for you before
unsubscribing to the tesla list.  To unsubscribe from the tesla list mail
to tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com.  Use the word unsubscribe rather than
subscribe.  To unsubscribe from the tesla digest mail to
tesla-d-request-at-pupman-dot-com.

Hopefully that's clear enough.  If not, let me know by mailing to
chip-at-pupman-dot-com.
(This account is a test account from work)

Chip

Chip Atkinson          chip-at-xig-dot-com (work)
Xi Graphics            chip-at-pupman-dot-com (home)
Denver, CO             (303)298-7478 (work)