[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Newbie question

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 17:33:20 -0500
From: "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Newbie question

To: Aric

If using enameled magnet type wire use Dolph's AC-43 enamel.  It goes on
easily, air dries fast, can also be baked if desired, and provides good
turn to turn cementing.  We use 7 or 8 coats on all our coils.  Keep
rotation on for first 30 minutes of drying and then just let them set.  A
good magnet wire to use is any 105 degree C. wire such as Beldon
Polythermalize.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net