[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: foil-paper-poly

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 07:37:17 -0400
From: Thomas McGahee <tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: foil-paper-poly

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: foil-paper-poly
> Date: Monday, October 06, 1997 11:51 PM

Dave,
I have put paper between ALL poly surfaces. The rational is that we
are using the paper to reduce the presence of air bubbles ANYWHERE in
the cap.

By the way, when I disassembled such a cap recently there was
evidence of corona only on the paper sheets that touched the foil
plates. The paper between sheets of poly was untouched.

When heating up the paper do not char it in any way, as you do not
want carbonization.

Hope this helps.
Fr. Tom McGahee