[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla help needed!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 01:32:55 -0400
From: Alex Parker <axparker-at-javanet-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Tesla help needed!

Greetings,

    My name is Alex Parker, and I am a high school senior badly in need
of assistance in building a tesla coil for my science project. This will
be my first coil, and I would be very greatful for any help that any of
you could offer. I am trying to build a small to medium sized coil which
will discharge 10" to 15" sparks. Being a beginning coiler as of two
weeks ago, I barely know my ass frommy elbow in regards to building
something like this. So if anyone has any plans, scematics, suggestions,
or information of any kind that will help me build a coil of this type,
please email them to me. I am also having difficulty acquiring the
necessary parts, so if anyone has extra capacitors, transformers, wire,
etc... that they wouldn't mind parting with for free (I will gladly pay
all shipping charges).
I don't mind paying for parts, but as I am extremely low on cash, I
cannot offer much. It would also be a massive help if someone could send
me a small coil to experiment with. (yeah right... that might happen.
But I can dream, can't I?) Ok, I'll shut up now and stop wasting all you
peoples' valuable time. Thanks for listening.