[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Tesla list survey form is ready*

From: 	D.C. Cox[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, December 01, 1997 3:14 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: *Tesla list survey form is ready*

to: Mike

>From a legal standpoint you are right -- it isn't much different.  The key
point is that on the Internet you are posting a thought -- similar to
putting something up on a bulletin board.  If you actively mail or deliver
this information, or publish in the form of a book, then your legal
responsibilities increase dramatically.  There are several legal cases
pending now regarding information received over the Internet -- it will be
interesting to see how they play out.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net