[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Tesla list survey form is ready*

From: 	Mike Harrison[SMTP:wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk]
Reply To: 	wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk
Sent: 	Sunday, November 30, 1997 6:26 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: *Tesla list survey form is ready*

On Sun, 30 Nov 1997 03:30:07 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

But how is publishing a list of results any different to the contents
of many of the posts on this list, and of the various TC websites ?
Surely a results list is less 'risky' than the often more detailed
stuff available elsewhere?

   _/ L_/  Mike Harrison / White Wing Logic / wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk  _/ L_/
 _/ W_/  Hardware & Software design / PCB Design / Consultancy  _/ W_/
/_W_/  Industrial / Computer Peripherals / Hazardous Area      /_W_/