[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Saturday, November 29, 1997 12:16 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Cc: 	Benson_Barry%PAX5-at-mr.nawcad.navy.mil
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

On Fri, 28 Nov 1997 17:14:30 -0600 Barry Benson
<Benson_Barry%PAX5-at-mr.nawcad.navy.mil> wrote;

> Hi Alfred, All,
>      Which person at the Nikola Tesla Museum in Beograd told you that
> permission to reprint the book "Nikola Tesla: Lectures, Patents, and
> Articles" was not given to Mr. Lindsay?  Which person at the Nikola Tesla
> Museum in Beograd does Mr. Lindsay say gave him permission to reprint the
> book?

Hi Barry, most of my discussions on this matter with the Nikola Tesla
Museum in Beograd, Yugoslavia were with Branislav Suboti, All Mr. Lindsay
has provide thus far is a statement in the beginning of his reprint stating
that permission to re-print were granted by the Nikola Tesla Museum in
Beograd, Yugoslavia. This Is why I have sent him a letter stating that
there is some concern as to the validity of his statement and cordially
requesting that he provide proof, preferably a copy of any correspondence
with the Museum that verifies this permission.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/