[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RSG

From: 	Thomas McGahee[SMTP:tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, November 24, 1997 8:25 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: RSG

Bart & Daryl,
No need to have anything in contact with the rotor. Why not just have
one fixed electrode firing to the moving electrode(s) and another
fixed electrode firing to the rim of the rotating wheel? That would
eliminate any high currents through the bearing.

That said, it REALLY isn't that much harder to have two fixed electrodes
each firing to rotating electrodes.

Fr. Tom McGahee