[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Shall I continue...

From: 	Tedd Payne[SMTP:tpayne-at-netnitco-dot-net]
Reply To: 	tpayne-at-netnitco-dot-net
Sent: 	Sunday, November 23, 1997 5:55 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Cc: 	tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Shall I continue...

Fr. Tom,

Not only have I learned from the advice and information you have given
to "the list" and to me personally, it will save me time and money.
It's important to the success of lists like this that there are
participants like yourself who have patience, expertise, and ability to
communicate ideas.  Certainly there are others among us who have these
attributes, but it's necessary to hear varying points of view and
different perspectives.  I certainly hope you will be able to continue.

Tedd