[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

L/ D & H/D poly

From: 	Raymond C. Howes[SMTP:rchowes-at-email.msn-dot-com]
Sent: 	Saturday, November 22, 1997 11:49 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	L/ D & H/D  poly

Hi all,
I work in a window business and monday of this week a plastics sales rep
came in.
What luck!      I asked if they carried polyethylene sheets, and yes they
do.
He said they had 2 types, low density  and high density, both were at 6 mil
he thought.
My question is which would be better for a cap?   L/D would be $30 bucks for
a 4x8
H/D would be $34 for a 4x8 sheet. He also said that the H/D was a little bit
more
rubberier than the L/D. ( His discription!)
I kind of explained what I wanted to do with it, but he had no idea of the
use for electrical puposes. He just sells the stuff and he can get it if I
need it.
Again I want to say thanks for all the help I have recievied with my first
coil. I,m just trying to make what I have better.
                                                            Thanks ,Ray

rchowes-at-msn-dot-com