[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

From: 	Rick Holland[SMTP:rickh-at-ghg-dot-net]
Reply To: 	rickh-at-ghg-dot-net
Sent: 	Wednesday, November 19, 1997 1:46 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Museum

Someone on the list suggested that a Lindsey Publication of this book
was in some way a rip-off, or at least that's the impression I got. I
have done business with Lindsey Pubs in the past and what I got was an
entire re-publication of the book in question clearly marked as a
re-publication with permission from the copywrite owner. One publication
I got was a compilation of articles from a popular electronics hobbyist
magazine, but it was advertised as such, and again clearly marked as a
re-publication. I have no reason to believe that Lindsey Pubs delivers
stolen or falsly advertised products and have been very happy with the
products I received.
--

	Rick Holland

	The Answer is 42.