[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ???-Dr. Tesla's First Coil-???

From:	richard hull [SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent:	Thursday, November 13, 1997 5:22 PM
To:	Tesla List
Subject:	Re: ???-Dr. Tesla's First Coil-???

At 08:36 AM 11/12/97 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Robert,

I hold that the first Tesla resonant system was made about 1891-1892.  That
is when all of our video reports produced began with: "Celebrating 100 years
of the Tesla coil."  The first magnifier was built around 1996, but was
developed continuously until it appeared in whole form in 1898.  The 1899
Coloroado thing was just a BIG magnifier.

Belgrade is still there, in Serbia and so is the museum, but with real
problems regarding the disappearance of some key and sacred items!

Richard Hull, TCBOR