[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube Coil Wattage?

From:	John H. Couture [SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:	Wednesday, November 12, 1997 5:39 PM
To:	Tesla List
Subject:	Re: Tube Coil Wattage?

At 04:44 AM 11/12/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

  Ed, all -

  I tested one of my neons with an RC load and the "VA in" was LESS than the
"VA out". There was no mistake in the metering. The secret is in the power
factor.

  Many years ago I tested a fan motor and the "full load VA" was LESS than
the "no load VA". Big difference in power factor again.

  Jeff -  Don't call your patent attorney. He may try to get you a patent.
It would be your money.

  John Couture