[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More help on caps

From:	kevin [SMTP:wawa-at-spectra-dot-net]
Sent:	Tuesday, November 11, 1997 4:56 PM
To:	Tesla List
Subject:	Re: More help on caps

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

when I made the bottle caps, i took them to the local electronics store
and
i had them measured.  mine all were around 800-900 pico farads.

> even close. One said to use .005 MF (5000 pF) and one said to use .03 mfd

i was recommended to use .005 MF and with one combination of my bottles
i came
to .004993 MF.  Indeed, i was pretty surprised.  i think i was only
using 7 or
8 at the time.

hope this can help

Kevin Wahila