[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Superconducting magnifier

From: 	Ted[SMTP:tedric-at-generation-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, November 10, 1997 2:23 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Superconducting magnifier

Robert,

I guess you are right. I have not checked any references, but did ask three
persons in my college's chemistry department. Althought my chemistry teacher
said that liquid oxygen is an insulator, the rest both agreed it can be a
conductor. If possible, please provide more information on this subject,
maybe this can be useful in the future. Thanks in advance.

Ted