[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla parts.-Beware

From: 	bmack[SMTP:bmack-at-frontiernet-dot-net]
Sent: 	Friday, November 07, 1997 7:42 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla parts.-Beware

I  didn't have such a positive experience with them.

All of the dozen HV caps I ordered were DOA (dead shorted right out
of the bag!)

I needed all 6 of the HV resistors ordered (otherwise less would be
useless) and they shipped one, explaining that thats all they had with
no possiblity of more in the future.

They did however, take the caps back and gave me a credit for them-
but not for the shipping.

All in all it was a waste of time and money.

Caveat Emptor!!

Jim M