[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FABRICATING MAGNETS

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, November 07, 1997 12:32 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: FABRICATING MAGNETS

On Wednesday, November 05, 1997 9:24 AM Someone
[SMTP:fox-at-netunlimited-dot-net] wrote:

> could you not mould iron into the shape you are looking for
> and permanantly magnetize it with a supercoil and a big
> capacitor bank?

Sorry I didn't remember on my origional responce, but I just
remembered that Lindsay Publishing had a rather expensive book
on the design and manufacturing of magnets. I saw a copy of this
book and it is sufficently complete to use as a manual to start a small
business making all types of custom magnets. I would highly recomend
this book to anyone contemplating the manufacture of their own magnets.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/