[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: dielectric constants

rom: 	David Huffman[SMTP:huffman-at-FNAL.GOV]
Sent: 	Friday, November 07, 1997 8:29 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: dielectric constants

CRC 53rd Edition
beeswax, white dielectric constant -2.75-3.0 Loss factor - 0.025
beeswax, yellow dielectric constant -2.90 Loss factor - 0.029
Loss factor=power factorXdielectric constant
sucrose dielectric-3.32-at-300Mhz this is the only sugar I could find.
D. Huffman