[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dump the RSG! [Tube Coil]

From: 	Jeff W. Parisse[SMTP:jparisse-at-ddlabs-dot-com]
Sent: 	Wednesday, November 05, 1997 11:30 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Dump the RSG!

Richard,

The tube coil I just finished is hot, hot, hot in the RF department. Since
I don't have much experience with tubes, I figured that the high RF was
because I'm running DC (unfiltered DC that is). I wanted cool looking
sparks, high RF radiation (for neon tubes) and silent operation. I got
all three with this coil and I'm very happy. If all a bigger tube gets me is
a bigger tube coil then I'll ship this triode to Rob and he can build the
Coronatron II.

My spark coil will remain just that: a spark coil. All I need now is a
spark gap.

KWH.