[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE- Re: Ground System

Subject:       RE- Re: Ground System
       Date:   Sat, 31 May 1997 00:30:17 GMT
       From:  robert.michaels-at-online.sme-dot-org (Robert Michaels)
         To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

        Copper & Brass Sales Co. is a nation-wide service center
        for many types, forms, and grades of non-ferocious metals.

        It has several offices here in the US.  I'm away from my
        office so I haven't an address.  They may be in "Thomas
        Register of Manufacturers' "; else call directory assistance
        for the 800 telephone area, see if they don't have an 800-
        number.

        McMaster-Carr also has a smattering of metal stocks of all
        types and varieties (Hell, they have a smattering of all
        types of damn near everything!).

        If worse comes to wurst, there's always the Yellow Pages
        of the nearest large city.

        All this is assuming you're in the US -- if you're in a
        third-world country where they're still afraid of
        electricity (such as Australia), you're on your own.

                                        Metallically (not Metalica-ly)
                                        yours, in -- Detroit, USA

                                        Robert Michaels