[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coilin in Indiana

Subject:  Re: Coilin in Indiana
  Date:   Sat, 24 May 1997 08:42:10 -0600 (MDT)
  From:   "J.R.Burgess" <jamesb-at-iquest-dot-net>
    To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

At 06:37 AM 5/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Subject:  Coilin in Indiana
>  Date:   Fri, 23 May 1997 02:06:37 +0000
>  From:   postma-at-wcic-dot-org
>    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>

>This is my first post to this list but I figured, what the hey.
>Several other people on the list have been asking about other coilers
>in their area.  Now it's my turn.  I live in Lafayette, Indiana.
>Anybody out here?  I am new to coiling (just in the planning stages
>of my first coil) and would appreciate the opportunity to visit with
>someone who already has a coil operational and to learn some tech
>tips.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Joel R. Postma
>postma-at-wcic-dot-org

Joel:
     My name is J.R.Burgess I live in Muncie and have been coiling
for a couple years.I'am now runing a 4" coil at .75 kw getting 30"
plus sparks.I have started a 10" coil which I hope to fire up by
fall ( 5kva pole pig ordered).If your in the area give me a call
and stop by to see it.

                                J.R.Burgess
                               (765)284-1227