[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

EEV CX1140 tube.

Subject:       EEV CX1140 tube.
       Date:   Sat, 17 May 1997 05:04:02 -0700
       From:   gene lambert <tesla-at-cyberverse-dot-com>
         To:   tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com

This tube seems like it would make a wonderful substitute for a spark
gap, however, if I remember my tube theory, (I am very rusty), I might
need to use two in a push-pull configuration. Or, could I use it in a
single-ended configuration?
Anyone with any idea on how to contact the EEV company?

>From reading the posts here, I don't see much of anyone else using a
tube similar to this. is there a disadvantage to using a tube like this?
seems to me, that a tube like this would offer many advantages when
building the "ultimate" coil, save perhaps cost.

Gene Lambert