[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Magnet Wire

Subject: Re: Magnet Wire
  Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
  From: gweaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
    To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

At 12:51 PM 5/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Subject:  Re: Magnet Wire
>  Date:   Sat, 10 May 1997 11:47:12 -0400 (EDT)
>  From:   SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
>    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

>> Anybody have any good sources of magnet wire? The only place I can >find
any 18 -24 awg magnet wire that is longer than a few hundred feet >is
the
catalog Mouser. I know there must be more sources of magnet >wire.

>> Tristan S.
>
>Call Joe Casseta -at- 630/420/0342 and tell what you need( how many pounds)
>and what guage and he will give you how much plus shipping. I had my
>wire in about 4 days and was pleased.      Stephen Sanders
>
>18 awg $5.50 /lb
>20 awg $5.50 /lb
>22 awg $5.85 /lb
>24 awg $6.05 /lb

I have 6 rolls of #24 enamel coated copper wire on 86 lb. rolls for
$1.00 a
roll.  I can ship by UPS.  Will not ship COD.  If your interested let me
know.
I will delete this email now, I am trying to catch up on about 400
emails.

Gary Weaver