[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Book Reference

Subject:  Book Reference
  Date:   Fri, 16 May 97 05:30:53 UT
  From:  "Larry Robertson" <LWRobertson-at-msn-dot-com>
    To:  "Tesla Builders" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
    CC:   jim.fosse-at-bjt-dot-net

Jim:
        I think it was "High Voltage Engineering and Testing"
by H.M.Ryan - published by Peter Peregrinus Ltd. in 1993.

        I didn't make note of it at the time as it is mostly about
power transmission, however I will be back at UC Northridge
sometime (too) soon and will gladly pop into the library and
write it down for you.

All:
        Does anyone know where to find a copy of Sargeant
and Dollinger's book "High-Power Electronics" published
by TAB books? It is out of print and is as rare as hens teeth.
I have several out of print book finders looking, but so far no
luck.

LR