[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: large nonpolar caps

Subject:  Re: large nonpolar caps
  Date:   Thu, 15 May 1997 08:44:26 -0400 (EDT)
  From:   SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

<< >
 > Does anybody have a source for large nonpolar caps?  I.E. 25000 mfd
 up
 > about 1 farad.  They need to be nonpolar and have a voltage rating
 > larger  >>
I found a large number of caps from old computers. Some computer stores
have
old junk they sell and you can always find them at garage sales where I
found
boxes of them for a dime to a quarter each. The large units I found were
1/4
& 1/2 farad -at- 10V and were large cylinders. They were polarized of
course and
had screw type terminals.     Stephen Sanders