[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More magnifier runs

Subject:  Re: More magnifier runs
  Date:   Mon, 12 May 1997 14:26:54 +0500
  From:   "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
    To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

On Sun, 11 May 1997 18:27:09 +0000 Bert Pool
<bertpool-at-flash-dot-net> wrote;

> The neighbors came out to watch.  We coiled until 11:30 p.m., and
> no one called the cops.  Big sparks, no major component failures, and
> we didn't have to sleep in jail on a mattress that stank of urine,
> so what more could a coiler possibly want?

Bert out of curiosity did you ever get arrested for running a Tesla
coil outside? I've had the police come by and tell me they got a
few complaints and to pack it up or they would run me in on
disturbing the peace, but that's the limit of it - just a threat.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/