[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tingle Filing

Subject:  Re: Tingle Filing
  Date:   Mon, 05 May 1997 23:36:43 -0500
  From:   Tesla List <tesla-at-stic-dot-net>
    To:   tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com

pproved: tesla-at-stic-dot-net
  Date:   Mon, 5 May 1997 10:53:26 -0400
  From:  "Lord Talimar" <lordtali-at-mill.tds-dot-net>
    To:  "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

I have felt it many times on my small coil, just before it reaches out
touch me!!!.  I think it has to do with the magnetic pulses and the High
Voltages of the output coil.  Maybe I am wrong though.  Usually when I
could feel the tingle, I could also see a small corona discharge in the
palm of my hand, where the spark would be if I move my hand a bit
closer.
Now I am working on a larger coil, and doubt that I will try this again
with it, but never know.  I also feel it near my "Illuma-Storm" that I
bought while working for Radio Shack.  Basically one of the Plasma balls
that I have been seeing here on the list.

LT