[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 70 columns

Subject:  Re: 70 columns
  Date:  Mon, 05 May 1997 11:24:03 -0500
  From:  David Huffman <huffman-at-FNAL.GOV>
    To:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Hi All,
I just adjusted my mailer to see if word wrapping will come out
better. I now have it set to 70 columns and hope my postings are
readable. I too find some posts are very difficult to read. It may
not be settable by many of the subscribers.
This is a test, this is only a test.
1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
12345
Huffman