[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pig questions

  Date:
        Fri, 28 Mar 1997 10:23:03 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Reply to Stan:

We usually run 20-30 Amperes on the primary side at 220 VAC (these are
measured RMS values).  You can usually run a "pig" at twice rating KVA
for
Tesla oscillator duty cycles.  If you use a small thermister to monitor
xmfr oil temp that will give you a good indication of what's happening
inside.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net