[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Resonance Research/ Milwaukee Museum

        Re: Resonance Research/ Milwaukee Museum
  Date:
        Wed, 26 Mar 1997 23:06:08 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: Chuck Curran

Resonance Research built those two units, each our Model M-150, and
installed them along with the 1 MEV Van de Graaff, and 200 KV Wimshurst
generator in March, 1981.  Resonant freq. with toroid in place is 170
KHZ.
Out potential is 2.6 MEV between the two units.  Due to the close walls
in
the museum they are only running at 70% of full power.  Max. discharge
at
full power is 16.5 ft.

Due to the fact they were commercial units we are not allowed to release
any specific design data (else we get chained to a Jacob's Ladder) on
these
machines.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net