[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Please don't MIME

  Date:
        Sat, 15 Mar 1997 22:29:24 -0500 (EST)
  From:
        Paul Anderson <paul-at-geeky1.ebtech-dot-net>
    To:
        Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> Alan,
>
> Good for you.  I didn't know what the tarnation was going on exactly,
> but it was damned annoying.  I'm also getting messages in HTML which
> are even worse! My mail software doesn't display color but somehow I
> was seeing red!  Cut it out, you know who you are!

Netscape 4 sends an attached HTML file of the message.  IMHO, Netscape 4
is a step ten feet back from 3.01.  Please don't use it, use Netscape
3.01, and not IE, IE's worse...  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
                   paul-at-geeky1.ebtech-dot-net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html
         The best defense against logic is stupidity.