[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cheap Improvements (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 22:47:09 -0500 (EST)
From: Littlegrom-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Cheap Improvements

All,

I am currently doing a physics project on Tesla Coils.  Right now I am using
a flat pancake primary and a 4 inch secondary.  I am getting over a meter
long streamers of the top, but I would like to improve this.  Right now I am
making a new 6 inch secondary with p.v.c pipe.  I have also made a vacum
spark gap that also almost doubled peformance.  I want to know if there is
any other fairly cheap improvements I could make without getting a high
voltage line and expensive transformers.  Also if anyone has more information
on using two tesla coils at once could they please help me.  Looking forward
to your answers.

Paul Schiefer