[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 60 vs. 30 ma - charging

From: 	Skip Greiner[SMTP:sgreiner-at-wwnet-dot-com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, June 24, 1997 11:31 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: 60 vs. 30 ma - charging

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
big snip

Hi All

If the neon current goes to its maximum then the voltage goes to zero
(almost). Try it!! I do not see how to write an equation which will show
that the neon voltage is zero at max current and then increases as the
current decreases. Perhaps you can show in an equation, not words, the
relationship between current and voltage at the terminals of a neon.
With that in hand we can go about integrating the current to get the
final voltage on the cap.

Skip