[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CAPACITOR

From: 	Richard[SMTP:esmit-at-ilink.nis.za]
Sent: 	Tuesday, June 24, 1997 1:01 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	CAPACITOR

Hi,

I have redesign my capacitor that was made out of glass and foil.

My new cap is made out of paper and foil, both dipped in oil so that the
paper has the same dielectric strength of polyethylene. At last my spark
from the secondary is more intens than ever before but now I get about 6
inches spark and not 18 inches as I should from my 15000VAC 30mA. Can anyone
help me, I don't know what is wrong.

What can cause the intenser spark but not any longer sparks.

Thanks
|Richard Smit  | Telephone: +27-525-32634                  		 |
|P.O.Box 566   | Email:     esmit-at-ilink.nis.za                           |
|Bultfontein   | Age:       17 years old                                 |
|9670          | Hobbies:   Tesla Coils; Computors; Paranormal; UFO's    |
|South Africa  | Birthday:  5 October 1979                               |