[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: long sparks-low watts

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Friday, June 20, 1997 1:21 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: long sparks-low watts

At 01:23 PM 6/19/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

  Richard -

  Did you have a method of testing to see if these sparks were due to more
than one break/charge per spark giving more watts per spark than estimated?
I have tried to pin this down without success with my tests.

  Have you compiled data from these tests that would compare Tesla pri
voltage, pri cap size, secondary inductance, etc. This would be interesting
info for new coilers.

  John Couture