[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Latest (smoke) magnifier results

Subject:  Re: Latest (smoke) magnifier results
  Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 12:57:57 -0500
  From: "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
    To: Tesla List <tesla-at-stic-dot-net>

> << snip
> > This is not about Tesla coiling, but if my Mom hadn't just saved my
> > house from total destruction, I wouldn't be in a position to continue
> > coiling as I am now, still at virtually full speed!
>
>  >Thank's Mom!
>
> > rwstephens
>
>   >>

> Robert,
>
> Well that's quite a story, and you ARE lucky considering, glad it worked
> out
> as well as it did.  And glad we can look forward to your uninterupted
> coiling
> results.
>
> Regards,
> John Freau

John,

Thanx very much for the condolances.  Last week was totally screwed
up.  I had a pro cleanup crew in my house most of the week and it
looks great, but now I've got ceiling reconstruction this week.
Coiling will have to wait just a while longer.  : (

I'm sure thanking my lucky stars though!

Cheers,
Rob