[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Those rare, long sparks [nasa]

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, July 27, 1997 5:53 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Those rare, long sparks

At 07:58 PM 7/26/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

  Greg -

  NASA is presently doing my experiements in the ionosphere. They report
back to me via the Internet. You can get in on this info.

  Also, I read the many articles available regarding the earth's amazing
electrical circuit consisting of the ionosphere and many other electrical
constituents.

  John Couture